“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”
I am so excited to announce that Publix October’s Fresh Savings Event has started! Check your weekly ad to save on tons of items so you can make interesting meal combination without breaking the bank.
Publix is offering in store coupons found on their weekly flyer that includes:
- Save $2 when you buy any one (1) Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise (22oz or larger) and Deli Item (any variety, $2 minimum)
- Save $2 when you buy any two (2) boxes of Quaker® Chewy® Granola Bars and Sliced Deli Meat (any variety, $2 minimum).
- Save $2 when you buy any one (1) Nature Valley™ Protein Granola Cereal and Fresh Fruit (any variety, $2 minimum).
- Save $2 when you buy any two (2) Propel® items (6pk 500ml) and Fresh Fruit (any variety, $2 minimum).
- Save $1 when you buy any two (2) Knorr® Sides and Meat (any variety, $1 minimum).
- Save $1 when you buy any one (1) Betty Crocker™ Potatoes (3.7 – 6.6oz) and Meat (any variety, $1 minimum).
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Lipton® (128fl oz)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Lipton® Tea (100ct)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Progresso™ 100% Natural Broth
- 10 for $10 on Betty Crocker™ Potatoes (3.7 – 6.6oz)
You can everything you need to make exciting meals at Publix.. No need to run around town looking for ingredients. Buy nice chicken breasts and roast it in the oven with a little Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, fresh herbs, Progresso Broth and salt. Serve it with a side of Betty Crocker Potatoes Au Gratin. Yum! Doesn’t that sound delicious? I know I am stocking up on Lipton tea and Propel drinks for my hubby.
Keep in mind that these savings are valid from October 9th to October 15th. Visit the Publix weekly ad for more coupon Matchups. Want more savings? Then go to the Ready Plan & Save website to print out the following Manufacturer coupons to stack with the ones posted above:
I love the BOGO’s this week… definitely will be getting some Kraft Caramels for an awesome recipe I have in mind… Thanks to my wonderful reader who was generous enough to supply the BOGO list. If I missed any deal, coupon let me know. I didn’t have the exact sizes for the BOGO’s so I will update this list tomorrow morning.
Here’s the Publix HOT List Items for the week of 10/2 – 10/8. I will post the full matchups tomorrow! We have a great week.
Thanks I Heart Publix for the ad!